Thursday 20 August 2015

Here comes 4G!! The revolution!

Speed is the word that describes today’s society. It is an era when the rabbit wins the race and the turtle lags behind. We want to fight against time and get the best deal in a lifetime. I believe being a Mumbaikar in the last two and half years, I have really learnt to value time more. Infact I will confess that when I spend unproductive hours, I do feel a fang of guilt inside. Frankly I have no idea whether this is good or bad, but it is what it is and it is SPEED.
It is worth mentioning, that this era of rapidity, is also an era of internet. If I ask you, can you think of spending a day without touch of internet? I believe, the answer will be mostly NO. Well, there definitely can be exceptions, but as we know they don’t make the rule. And we bloggers are children of internet, we pursue our passion or profession through it. Hence its importance is omnipresent, this very second when I am typing this post to place it in my blog, or when you are reading it. There is no denial to the fact, that we kind of breathe more internet, than oxygen these days.
And again internet and speed kind of complete each other, like a couple. One without the other, Nay! Not good! And this aspect of technological advancement is moving from one milestone to another. From 2G to 3G and now comes the era of 4G. Earlier downloading a movie was like an overnight affair, but with 4G it will happen may be in minutes. Some we children of internet are really heading towards good time.
For me, internet forms the basis of my blogging space. Not only that blog or web log itself is an internet affair, but the research for my narratives, viewing documentaries etc. all require internet and in good speed. Besides my husband is a movie buff, in all senses. So reduction of downloading time will be a healthy way of avoiding domestic clashes between us, when one of us leave our laptop in office. But jokes apart, speeding up internet will save a lot of time in work and personal fronts. Afterall almost all our works require either downloading of some document or browsing the internet. It may be viewing cooking over YouTube and trying to replicate it, downloading some romantic movie to appease partner after a quarrel or working towards the making of a great read. Life will definitely ease out.
The first name that is marking the beginning of this revolutionary era of 4G is Airtel and if you want to know more about it, please click on the link below:
Time passes and newer and better technologies replace the old and obsolete ones that is called progress I believe. So let us all be part of this revolution and cherish it.
 
Aritra Chakrabarty Sengupta

No comments:

Post a Comment