Saturday 13 June 2015

Skin glows with confidence


Vicco Tumeric Cream

Beauty is an attitude; costly creams and expensive make up can’t buy that for you. It is much more than external. It is confidence, it is education and it is good heart. Yet we cannot completely rule out the urge of looking great physically. And I absolutely love the idea too. I feel looking good gives you the confidence to face this world of atrocities and negatives. It helps the best in you to surface.

Talking of beauty, I feel nothing looks more beautiful than nature. And anything derived from its bounteous beauty, is most beautiful. Natural remedies to maintain skin and hair are the best and can never be compared to cosmetic products. Natural products don’t have side effects and there effect is long lasting as well.

We are three sisters and hereditarily we are blessed with good quality skin. However I believe the kind of care that our mother had subjected us to, is one good reason that we are still able to maintain our skins well, in this era of pollution. 

My eldest sister, I believe she has got beautiful skin

Some natural remedies which I feel have maintained our skins and I want my readers to use are as follows:-

  1. Lentil Pack: Soak split red lentil (Masoor Dal) in milk overnight in a refrigerator. In the morning you will see that the lentils have soaked most of the milk. Now make a paste of this and keep in an air tight container. Use it daily 20 minutes before bathing and see the difference yourself. Do not use if you have oily skin. This pack cleans deep rooted dirt and infuses natural glow.
  2. Glow Pack: Take a spoon of honey, a little portion of egg white and few drops of lemon. Apply on your face and neck and leave for 10-15 minutes. Then wash off and see a glowing face in the mirror.
  3. De-tan Pack: Mix gram flour (besan), curd, lemon juice (few drops) and cucumber juice, then make a pack. Apply on face, neck and exposed parts of the body. Let it dry and then take bath. This pack removes the daily tanning and can be used to maintain good skin.
These are few of my most used home remedies, which work wonder at least for me. I request my readers to try and get benefited.

There are many products in Market, which are naturally made and can be beneficial for our skin. I personally have used and was benefited by Vicco Turmeric Cream”. Turmeric is one natural ingredient that can help to free our skin of many problems, due to it antiseptic properties. For more details on the above mentioned cream you can click on the following link:
Also see the video on the same, which is included at the beginning of my narrative.

I am not beauty blogger, but I love to be beautiful both internally and externally. As already mentioned it infuses confidence I believe. Good diet and natural remedies can keep skin glowing and youthful for a much longer time, than chemical products. So maintain a healthy and organic life, live beautiful and look beautiful. I will end with a quote by Rabindranth Tagore “Beauty is truth's smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror”.

All three of us


Aritra Chakrabarty Sengupta

No comments:

Post a Comment