Thursday 26 May 2016

Stop Judging - Know Yourself more

When I was trying hard to judge the world
I was suddenly thunderstruck
What do I do with the knowledge of the rest?
When all I know of me is just a skerrick

Sometimes when the sky is cloudy
And I can see no light
Why does floodgates open in my eyes?
I fail to apprehend what blurs my sight.

At times I loose for some reason unknown
At times I smile amidst known odds
What makes me and what breaks me
I even fail to recognize what makes me plod

Yet my defiant self wants to know the unknowns
Wants to judge the people around
How do I convince my questioning being
"knowing yourself will leave you astound!"

Life is a journey of fetching our within
Life is a journey of recognizing our vision
Let this path be meaningful to the core
Being judgmental is just like treason.


Aritra Chakrabarty Sengupta




No comments:

Post a Comment