Sunday 10 July 2016

Hard Rock Cafe-Indulgence and more...

It been long since I wrote anything, or probably its been long since I got something good to write about. I believe a writer/ blogger/narrator's life should be full of vivid and awesome experiences, which serve as inspirations to live on, write on and breeze along the path. Probably that's the reason why all narrators love to travel. 

Work was keeping me busy for quite sometime now, which is a pity, as I believe life is too short and should be lived up to the mark. While the hectic schedule was sucking the life blood out of me, my hubby thoughtfully decided to give me some moments of interlude...and a much needed one. To me the idea of chilling out is dancing, boozing comes secondary to me...while the order reverses itself for my hubby. So we decided,and a last minute decision it was, that we will go to the Hard Rock Cafe, Worli, where both the orders are satisfied and to the  most fulfilling extent. 

Hard Rock Cafe, or HRC as they say is a chilling out paradise, with good music and reasonably good food. But then you may ask how is it different from the numerous lounges and pubs that mark to be important parts of the euphoric and effervescent Mumbai night life? Well, to answer that I can safely say, that its the staff. They are friendly and immediately make you feel warm and happy as you enter the place. Besides I was completely bowled over by their dancing talent, especially the sexy lady, unfortunately I missed to ask her name. They led the cheerful crowd through mesmerising and catchy moves in a way that even non-dancers won't be able to stop themselves from hitting the floor for long. I adored the spirit.

Coming to food, well when your main focus is dancing you hardly have any, yet we had fish and chips and buffalo wings in blue cheese sauce, they tasted good. For the drinks my hubby Avishek had beer and I had my favourite margarita. They were good too. The ambience of the place is also in accordance to the name and is intriguing to say the least. They also have a clothing line on the name of hard rock, with a store inside the pub premises. The rest of the decor had the essence of rock bands and things related to that. In totality I loved HRC and recommend it to people who wish to let loose, who are non-believers of holding back and who are wishing to destress work life pressure like me.
Keep up the spirit HRC!!!


Decked up for the night


And the dancing


Raise a toast


All smiles


Swing....


Aritra Chakrabarty Sengupta

No comments:

Post a Comment