Monday 24 November 2014

Winning while gaming!!!


Who says that life in cities like Mumbai is fast? Or is it that humans are exceedingly adjusting to what ever comes their way and more. I stay in the so called fastest paced Indian city, Mumbai. And have been keenly observing the people around me. Here everyone has kind of molded themselves in the rhythm in which the city moves. They have learnt to make the most of the time they have. Travelling time is exceeding high in this city. If you are commuting by road, the dreadful traffic jam is going take a toll of your patience. For using the other modes of transport you have to dreadfully fight the humongous crowd. But Mumbai is a city of Marathon runners and it is absolutely true that Mumbaikars take their each day of struggle with a never dying smile.

Everyone here including me use their long travel time for entertainment, hobbies or producing something creative. For e.g. I read or blog during travelling. However a huge chunk of the population of not only Mumbai but other places as well, indulges into playing games on their mobiles during travel. Hence these games are kind of stress buster to many. Some of these games are mindless and just time pass while some are informative and intellectual. And it actually depends on the gamer mind set of what he chooses to play.



I am not too much into playing games and generally every night would end up fighting with my husband on his weirdest (as per me and definitely not him) addiction to playing games. I somehow found going around killing people, or fighting zombies boring. Though he always tried to convince me that gaming really helps in coming out of the stress and tension of office, but I could hardly buy it. To me my books were my best friends and I needed no one to get into that space and especially not games.

When I came across this topic on Indivine “Getting lucky has never been this easy” I was immediately attracted by the name. However going further I got to know that it was about some mobile game, so I thought unfortunately it is not for me. Until Sunday morning, when I again visited Indivine!  The name “Lucky 6” intrigued my fancies. “It might not be a game of simple fighting or racing” I thought aloud. “So it’s fine to try it out.”

My hubby dearest extended his hand to help me download the app Fatcat in my android phone. After registering I tried my hands in playing a round. To my utter surprise, I really liked it. Lucky 6 as the name suggests is more like gambling without investing a penny. Choosing (or rather putting your bets on) six leading brands and depending on their stocks on the game day, we can win. I thought the idea was cool, more like the share markets. But the good news was, as there is no requirement of investment; it spares the anxiety associated with the same. Further it is not a dull headed game, because to know on which company to put your bets on, you need to have a little bit of idea about the market.

In short I found this idea of lottery-style game unique and new. A relief to people like us, who cannot really derive pleasure from killing dreadful zombies <wink>. It gives you scope to think, study and also win without investing anything. So it’s a win-win situation for the gamer and hence is ought to be attractive to him. In cities of India like Mumbai, gaming is a wonderful regular travel companion and hence this game can be revolutionary. Afterall what can be better than to get a chance to get lucky gaming. Besides the Fatcat app is commendably user friendly which directly increases its number of future users. In India a huge number of people invest in lotteries with the dream of making it big someday; this app will definitely appeal to them as they can easily get the chance of winning a fortune without investment.
Lastly Entertainment, stress busting and prizes in one damn package….seems to be a good deal…What say??

                                                                                                                                 



Interested people can visit their website http://fatcatgaming.com/ for more details. 

Aritra Chakrabarty Sengupta


No comments:

Post a Comment