Saturday 14 March 2015

I choose to start with Moto E

As a kid, I lived in a beautiful fairy tale township away from city life. As I grew up, Television and internet exposed me to a greater world and that attracted. I loved the simple yet stylish living of our SAIL Township, but somewhere deep within wanted to witness more. I had never travelled by aeroplane then, and would excitedly run to catch a glimpse of it. “When will the day come, when a board one” I thought. Obviously my first flight is a special moment. Infact every first is special, first love, first child, first salary and first smart phone. The excitement that a first fetches, a second or a third cannot. So it’s important to have a glorious first, a first to be proud of and a first to be cherished forever.

Most people around me are tech savvy, my friends, my husband and my cousins everyone and they call me technologically challenged. True is it! But yet an exaggeration of my state! I am not too much into gadgets but that does not necessarily mean some of them don’t attract my fancies. For example, smart phone. I really want to have one, and a great one, yet not an expensive one! Is it too much to ask for? I thought so, but only before I knew of Moto E. You don’t believe me right, alright click on the link below and check their website to find out for yourself the reality:-

Modern technology is fast paced just like our lives. Everyday remarkable advancements are bringing the entire world at our finger tips. Today we can acquire as much knowledge as we want, communicate with even our long lost contacts and explore the world of surprises around us with a click. However how to use science is a personal choice. It is created to benefit but the contrary is not too uncommon. Smart phone, I would say is a smart addition to technological elevation. It’s a world of difference. It actually is!

When I sit and think, when mobile was first inverted it was a luxury affordable to the opulent. Slowly with further evolution of science it reached everyone and even a daily wage earner can remain connected to his family now. Well! That is true for every gadget that first hits the market. And the challenge to different companies is who makes it affordable to masses and how fast. Similarly smart phone which marks remarkable technology growth was initially a complete luxury item. Though most of my acquaintances overcame the dilemma of digging a hole in their pockets and bought them. I thought I already had a mobile and could use the money to buy something that interests me more. But I firmly believe technology grows on you, when each one around me flaunted a smart phone, including my husband, my thought process started to turn.

However I was in search of a phone, which is smart enough to give me the operational and utility excellence and won’t cost me a bomb. I had no hopes, but recently my search landed me on Moto E, and when I went through their site I was ecstatic to find, it was custom made for customers like me.  It is studded with all modern features like all day battery, latest android, modern processor, stylish look and also front & rear camera, and as I am a selfie freak, the later attracted me a lot. All this time I hovered over my hubby’s phone, for clicks.  With my decision of owning one, I felt liberated (wink). As I learned more of smart phones, I knew more strongly that I wanted to buy one Moto E. Easy internet access, allow you to be in contact with your friends and the world alike. There are features for safety and navigation and a lot more. I understood that as one starts using one, life smoothens. And the good news was Moto E came at a very affordable price starting from around 6000-7000 INR. A revolution which opens a world of possibilities to everyone, making a smart phone experience affordable to all, that’s MOTO E. My decision is taken; I want to plunge into the technical revolution of smart phones with Moto E, because it’s worth it.

New Moto E

 Besides I strongly feel, any step taken for the cause of reaching out to the common should be supported. Being a part of a developing country like India, where economic disparity is evident, a product which brings down luxury to the doors of the mediocre is to be applauded. Even if I can afford an expensive one, I will buy MOTO E, because it will give me the same facility at a lower price. And only for the sake of status I won’t buy another product. I firmly believe a smart phone brings with it a knowledge store house and if it can reach all, besides increasing connectivity it can even spread education and awareness. Easy internet is a great tool to the country's youth if used judiciously. Lastly I will thank Motorola for bringing out a product just apt for me. Moto E here I come to experience your extravaganza, as I #Choosetostart with new Moto E.



Aritra Chakrabarty Sengupta

No comments:

Post a Comment