Sunday 15 November 2015

The enchanting summon

Given the wings I would have flew
Spreading my wings to horizons new

As the waves incessantly bang on the shore

Or the rising sun caress my core!!


Magnificent nature has numerous hues
Greens of the Alps or depth of the blues
I would have flown all across them
From youthful smiles to wrinkles of a dame!!

I would lay myself on the grass as soft
And let the breeze fly me aloft
And watch the peacocks dance to a darkening sky
Let the bounteous nature give me a high!!

As the solitary reaper hum a magical tune
I will be somewhere perched on an unknown sand dune
As aurora borealis enlighten the poles
I will be with snow bears and their endangered souls!!

As the Alps start their fiendish dance
I will be flowing with Niagara given a chance
As the fishermen fight the mavericks brave
The fragrance of wet soil will evoke my crave!!

How much do I write about you nature
Describing you is beyond my stature
But you beckon me with a force unknown
Given a chance I would have flown!!





Aritra Chakrabarty Sengupta
Pics courtesy: Avishek Sengupta





10 comments: