Tuesday 29 December 2015

Intelligence gets connected through RELIANCE JIO

Time is too much a factor in Mumbai and when at times you realise that, you start feeling restless. A similar feeling of inhibitedness has cast its grip on me since sometime. Words refuse to come out like pearls and even if they do, they fail to make a beauteous piece. I feel nauseated, I feel asphyxiated and hence whenever, even if it is for sometime, words appear deliciously in my gray-matter, I strive to capture them through my narratives. However I firmly affirm that this is not a writer's block. This is just stress. My chemical engineering is taking a bit too much of me these days, wherein the engineer in me feels excited but the narrator in me feels dejected. Well that is my saga of existence. And I am proud of it, after all my profession got me to work with a world class organisation like Reliance and fetched me a chance to witness the extravagant Jio Launch. Since I returned from that event I was pleading my creative juices to flow, such that I could write something apt for the grandeur I just witnessed.


Me and Avishek at the Venue

It was a star-studded night. No really! I mean literally it was. A colder night compared to Mumbai standards of winter, clear sky with twinkling stars and a smiling almost full moon. 27th December 2015, a day before the 83rd Birth Anniversary of Founder Chairman of Reliance, Late. Shri Dhirubhai Ambani will always be remembered so, as in, a star-studded night, this time I say so metaphorically though. 


Manish Paul entertains

Reliance Industries Limited, a name known to everyone across the globe, a brand and brand ambassador alike, of and for India on the global platform. The company being pioneers of the Oil and Gas, Refining and Petrochemical sectors, have had remarkable business in Retail, Life-sciences and many more. However with the world entering a new and unique era of digitisation, RIL, has come up with something apt to keep the organisation and the nation as a whole at par the global Scenario. On the 27th of this Month Reliance launched the most awaited hi-speed digital network "JIO" through possibly one the largest corporate events in the country ever. 


Dazzling isn't it?

Dances representing different states of India

Colorful, as Life

The entire strength of the Mumbai Corporate Park, Reliance Corporate Park (aka RCP) was invited to witness the launch along with their families. An incredible strength of 35000 people had gathered to celebrate Jio in a temporary stadium custom made for the event. It is worth mentioning, that right from sitting arrangement to refreshments during the event was taken care off and well execution will be an understatement. 

35000 lamps lit


A.R. Rahman mesmerizes

Musical continues

SRK with in & out beautiful Smt. Nita Ambani

The show started with famous standup comedian and actor Manish Paul's fun act, till the third generation leadership took the stage in the form of Akash and Isha Ambani. Who did complete justice to their legacy. While 35000 odd lamps were lit to grandly launch JIO, the entire Ambani family came together for the lamp-lighting ceremony. A sight worth beholding. Soon Shah Rukh Khan entered the venue ceremoniously and heroically on a Harley Davidson, and took the audiences by his wit, presence, dances and candidness. He is truly a great onboard. And off course, honey awaited our ears in the form of music maestro A.R.Rahman and other famous singers, who created pure magic through soulful music accompanied by dance performances by renowned choreographers like Salman Yusuff Khan. Each song and dance combo promised uniqueness and romance, that flowed past those thousands of people eagerly watching them. Ranbir Kapoor, Tina and Anil Ambani, Raju Hirani were a few of the famous personalities that graced the occasion.
However the best part was off course Chairman and Managing Director of RIL group, Shri. Mukesh Ambani's speech, which aroused pride in organisation and a zeal to think big, because big and unattainable is actually attainable. 


Excitement almost tangible

And see today I write about the extravagant, excellent and grandiloquent event that my organisation gifted me and my family, after a long day of chemical engineering at office, my cook's unplanned leave and tired health, because nothing is impossible.


After the vote of thanks the sky was lit with numerous crackers


Aritra Chakrabarty Sengupta

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a star studded event. You must have had a lot of fun. I'm glad Reliance organised this for it's employees and their family

    xoxo - Style.. A Pastiche

    ReplyDelete