Sunday 3 January 2016

My Date with Nature

The golden sand reflected its glory on to my eyes
The wind was wild and fiendish
Waters swelled in anguish pure
No one knew how to squish.

I walked in awe and amazement pure
Nature knows every means to allure
A beauty so untold and unheard of
Convincing each soul to demure.

The softness of the sand nuzzled my feet
The wind hid in my hair
Waves lovingly came up to me
There was a strange gaiety in the air.

I walked unknown to the surroundings so
My gaze fixed to the horizon unsure
Forgetful of all the pains
Tranquility for me is the best cure.

Happiness is cuddling greenery and smelling flowers
Happiness to me is watching the birds fly
The worthiest gift I can ever get
I loosing myself to nature's far cry.

Aritra Chakrabarty Sengupta

pic courtesy: Avishek Sengupta








No comments:

Post a Comment