Saturday 23 January 2016

A PICTURE THAT EXPLAINS TALES TO TELL



"TALES TO TALE" is just like the picture above. It is my tales of travel, my voice that I want to be heard. It is beautiful, colourful and full of life. Just like the eyes of the child in the picture. My reviews of books, movies or anything related to art and literature. In short, TALES TO TELL is our dream, my husband, friend, philosopher and guide Avishek's and mine. The above collage is the brainchild of mine and his collaboration mentally.We thought a lot about it, searched and got the apt pictures and conglomerated their existences to represent our TALES TO TELL. Hope you enjoy the journey with us.

Written by: Aritra Chakrabarty Sengupta
Picture concept by: Avishek Sengupta and Aritra Chakrabarty Sengupta

No comments:

Post a Comment