Friday 1 May 2015

Swapne Jamon Hoe







Stills from the play (pic courtesy: Mukesh Trivedi)



A play I was a part of, staged during Durga Puja 2014, by Spandan Foundation in Powai, Mumbai. It was written and directed by my co actor Shubhodipto Roy. "Swapne Jemon Hoe" meaning the way it happens in dreams, with an interesting story line and our efforts towards good execution, it is special to me. So thought of sharing it in my blogging space, hope my readers enjoy :-).

To know more about Sharodutsab 2014 by Spandan foundation click on the link below:
Spandan Foundation

Aritra Chakrabarty Sengupta

2 comments:

  1. I like such involvements in Puja activities. :) I couldn't watch for whole 30 mins, but the beginning looks promising. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...it is great to participate :)...I love doing.. Fighting with time... N thank u :-)

      Delete